At Pointe, we are intense about the 4 ‘A’s - Academics, Athletics, Arts, and Activities.
We believe students are only fully prepared for post-secondary education after they have been involved in a broad range of rich school experiences in school. Our school culture openly acknowledges that our passion for excellence in athletics and the arts, along with our zeal in providing experiences where life-long relationships and memories can be created, is equal to our commitment to academic achievement.
We embrace a student centered culture that is anchored in the core belief that a motivated student, who wants to be here, will learn!
It's also a culture where our faculty and staff:
• Enjoy spending their day with students, causing students to feel valued.
• Influence students to change, causing students to be motivated.
• Excel in their areas of responsibility, causing students to learn.
It's a culture where our students are:
• Engaged - focused, competitive, expressive, and connected
• Determined - taking risks and persevering through adversity
• Caring - sensitive to the needs of others and taking action to provide assistance It’s a culture where our families are valued, trusted partners who: • Encourage learning at home • Engage in their child’s education
• Embrace Pointe’s purpose, promise, and plan
It’s a culture that:
• Purposefully seeks to assist parents in developing students who demonstrate scholastic and behavioral excellence and make positive impacts in their communities.
• Provides students with opportunities to gain foundational knowledge, grow in character, and develop leadership skills.
• Creates and sustains environments where students are trusted and encouraged to take risks and achieve their dreams in academics, athletics, and the arts; and a culture that promotes community through yearly themes.